**IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPENINGS AVAILABLE**
Job Type: At-Will Part-time Residential and Commercial Cleaners
Pay: Starting at $10.00 per hour + hazard pay
Want to work for a company where you feel valued and treated with respect? Looking for a great part time job with flexible hours? We are hiring! No cleaning experience required. We are a growing cleaning company that is seeking like-minded individuals who are reliable, hard-working, friendly, professional, who have a passion for cleanliness and will help create a wonderful cleaning experience for our customers.
Cleaners are more important than ever! It has never been more important for us to deliver such an essential service in our community. This is why we are looking for persons who want to make a difference by providing the highest quality service and making our community cleaner one space at a time.
Great competitive pay, flexible schedule, recognition bonus opportunities, hazard pay, client tips, mileage reimbursement, paid training, competitive raises based on excellence. Potential full-time offer after 13 weeks of satisfactory part-time employment.
Why we are a great place to work?
At Breathe Easy Cleaning Solutions you are more than just a worker, you are the face of the business. Whether its earning some extra income on the side or a career in the service/ cleaning industry, come and experience our professional work culture that promotes respect, honesty, integrity and excellence in everything we do. Come join a team that takes pride in setting ourselves apart by providing the best quality cleaning experience beyond what is expected.
Job Skills / Requirements:
- Likes to clean!
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working, punctual and reliable
- Flexible availability
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Honest and respectful to others
- Have the ability to provide great customer service
- Willing to Serve
- Willing to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- You must have a working vehicle, valid Driver’s License and insurance
- Comfortable using your own vehicle to and from cleaning services
- Previous experience in a customer service or a retail setting, general or manual labor, hospitality, home healthcare or custodial services is a plus but not required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. if needed
- Remain on feet for sustained periods of time
- Have close visual acuity to perform cleaning tasks
Other Important Requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a valid social security number
- Must have a reliable vehicle, driver’s license and insurance
- Must be comfortable using your own vehicle to and from cleaning services
To keep our team members safe, we pre-screen all employees reporting to work, dispatch small teams of 1-2 persons, use contactless dispatch, recommend on-site physical distancing, require hand washing entering and leaving a service job and provide PPE.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. Our rising success depends on the full participation of all qualified persons regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site. If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.